Tuesday, April 24, 2012

crazy love

married her highschool sweetheart just outta high school
she knew that kinda love wouldnt last
but she would worry about that when the time passed
love of something other than the love he had at home
the love for her didnt prevent him from doing her wrong
she knodded and smiled and said i'll be fine but you will miss my crazy love
the way we fuss the way we fight
the way i make love to you even though Im mad and break things when Im sad
you cant find crazy love like that anymore
so hope your happy for what you have in store
cause im gone and i aint coming back
so get used to hearing my name and it ringing in your ears
and wondering whos holding me through the years
who is getting my love thats crazy
but you quit loving me and got lazy
her desire to be wanted and to give her crazy love is stronger than her mind
blocks her vision and makes her blind
same kind of desire keeps landing her ear
and mama's advice falling on dear ears
that man raised his hands and broke her spirit and drive
black and blue she felt as though she could die
told him not to ever touch her agian or he live to regret the pain
and she never had to raise a hand to do the same
she knodded and smiled and said ill be fine but will miss my crazy love
the way we fuss the way we fight
the way i make love to you even when I'm mad and break things when I'm sad
the way i drink too much to mask the pain
the way i love the lightening and the rain
so im gone and i aint coming back to this place
but you can think of how it pains you everytime you see my face
and remember how you will miss my crazy love
the way we fuss the way fight
the way i make crazy love to you when im mad but break things when im sad
i aint saying that im right but i know i aint wrong
and youll think of me everytime you hear my song
cause she wont give you crazy love
and she wont fuss and fight and after that
make crazy love to you even though shes mad and pitch a fit when shes sad
so you can tame her by holding her tight
and continue that crazy lovin through the night
ill be fine cause one day i will get it right and find that guy that really thinks
shes on the edge and when i piss her off it really stinks
but thats my girl and love her like hell
I dont care if shes president or in jail
cause that woman is crazy about me and aint no love like that
when i need a run shes up to bat and aint noone here like that
except up above
she gives me one of kind crazy love

No comments:

Post a Comment